This is the trade show where business gets done, where you find great new products and you’ll have a lot of fun with your industry friends! Work, learn and play all in two days! The industry’s brightest new star will return to Atlanta in May 2017, giving builders on the East Coast an opportunity to gain valuable knowledge, earn CU’s, network with peers and source new products. The format and timing of the event have changed to meet the needs of the East Coast residential construction industry.
Attending ECBC could save your company thousands and place you ahead of the competition. Here are just a few ways:
- If you’re an HBA Member, you will earn all of your annual credits at ECBC and just in time for the June deadline
- By being a member of HBA (our association partner), you are now entitled to earn valuable rebates through their rebate program. That not only pays for your HBA dues, but it will put money back in your pocket!
- Staying on top of the latest technologies, green products and advanced building products will make you more attractive to your customers and help you gain more over your competition.
- Now is the time to come together as a community to share information and explore ways to keep the residential building community strong and thriving
- More networking events means greater opportunities to build meaningful and lasting business relationships